Are you looking for the perfect start to your manicure?! Look no further, because 786 Cosmetics has the answer for you! Nail Primer!
What is a Nail Primer?By now you've probably heard of foundation primers or eye shadow primers... maybe even a lipstick primer. A primer for nails is along the same idea, just for your manicure routine. Similar to a base coat, a primer helps to prep the surface of the nail to extend the wear of your polishes. Additionally, Nail Rescue Primer from 786 Cosmetics works to strengthen weak and damaged nails and repairs them into strong, healthy nails. Think base coat but with ultimate healing properties for your nails!
What's in it?This 786 Cosmetics product contains three main ingredients to help with repairing nails:
- Calcium Pantothenate- A form of Vitamin B5 that helps to harden nails, therefore making them less brittle.
- Coffee Extract- Rejoice coffee lovers, even your nails are getting their daily dose of caffeine! When applied topically to nails, coffee extract helps to stimulate cell regeneration so nails can grow faster and longer.
- Retinyl Palmitate- Also known as Vitamin A, it is essential for proper nail growth and helps to aid in breakage prevention.
How Do I Use It?
- Step 1: Apply two coats of 786 Cosmetics’ Nail Rescue Primer and leave to try. Make sure to dry fully between coats.
- Step 2: Once dried, leave on for 5-7 days to allow for the primer to work to strengthen and repair the nails.
- Step 3: Remove the Nail Rescue Primer with our Soy-Based Nail Polish Remover and enjoy your stronger nails!
- **Nail Rescue Primer can also be applied as a base coat under your favorite nail polish! The primer is not water permeable so is it not recommended to use as a base coat if you are praying.
What Else Should I Know About It?
- 786 Cosmetics creates products that are completely Vegan and Cruelty-free and never tests on animals!
- Just like all products from 786 Cosmetics, Nail Rescue Primer is 11-Free, meaning it has been formulated without the top harshest chemicals often found in standard nail polishes and treatments. These ingredients include Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor and Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP).
- Primers are great worn alone for a subtle, healthy appearance and shine or under nail polish as the ultimate treatment and base coat all in one!